You cruise too much when....

Danno

Is it too much when you ask your daughter, who has just had your first grandchild, if she can extend her maternity leave so she can watch your dogs so you can cruise AGAIN?

21st cruise coming on March 20!

Sandra

PS How about thinking about putting a mortgage on your house that's paid for so you can cruise more often? Is that a bad sign?

I agree with the vet/boarding bills for our dog being excessive due to this cruise/vacation addiction I have. Our kennel owner joked that he'd put "GROVER" on his license plate of his next vehicle.

I've sworn that this is my very last dog, certainly my very last dog that can't stay home by himself. I love the new expedia ad with a huge mound of food so the cat can fend for himself.

Garrick

'

You cruise too much when:

-almost your entire social life revolves around cruising, pre-cruise get-togethers, post cruise reunions, or visits with friends you met while cruising. :cool:

-You try to surprise your other half with a cruise, but it gets hard to keep the secret because they're always suggesting another cruise at the same time as the one they don't know about, which is already sandwiched in between two others... :rolleyes:

-You get the brochure for several ships, and your other half says that there are two cruises that look interesting. It takes you one ten-second scan of the brochure to identify both those cruises...and you start planning on one of them before ten minutes pass!:D

-You stop feeling insulted when someone who's never cruised says "Boy, I'd hate to be stuck on a ship with nothing to do all day, but play bingo and shuffleboard," and now you just smile, shake your head and know that they just don't get it.:)

-You can drive over the Bay Bridge in San Francisco, and identify the cruise line that's in dry-dock...worse still, you can name the ship...even worse yet, you know the itinerary of the ship both before and after this stop!:eek:

- and the worst sign? When you're asked for a baby name, and the first five names out of your mouth are the names of five staff members on past cruises...and then you think one of them would make an appropriate god-parent!

Andrew

You cruise too much when you are starving but won't eat dinner till someone puts a napkin on your lap!

Till you hear the "Hot! Hot! Hot!" song, your day is not complete!

When you make your toilet at home have the cruise suck you down and drown you flush because you miss your stateroom!

When you sing or dance along with cruise commercials...

When you put the room service menu on your doorknob at home, hoping that your Butler followed you home!

When you are disappointed that there are no chocolates on your pillow at night..

When you tell your husband to go aft to find his shoes...

Archived