Scheduling St Petersburg shore excursions

GrouchoSentMe

Hello - I'm going on a Baltic cruise on the Costa Magica this June and I'm trying to work out which of Costa's shore excursions I want to go on in St Petersburg.  (I appreciate I could probably tailor better or more cost-effective trips with a private tour company, but as this is my first ever cruise and there's so much to get to grips with, I'd rather go for the easier option of sticking with Costa's St Petersburg excursions.)  On my first day I was wanting to do the 'Walking Tour and Metro Ride' (4 hours) earlier in the day and the 'Evening Tour of the Hermitage' (3-5 hours) as the name suggests(!) in the evening.  But Costa don't give any sort of indication as to what time of day the trips take place.  On a Tuesday (which is the day I could go on the evening tour) the Hermitage shuts at 6pm, so I presume we might be leaving the boat to go on the trip at around 5pm-ish.  But the problem is I don't know when the other trip finishes and whether I would be back in time to go on the evening tour...  Has anybody been on the 'Walking Tour and Metro Ride' with Costa and knows what time of day it takes place?

I have answered my own question!  Going through to reserve the excursions gives you a start time; the walking tour starts at 2pm on the Tuesday which is too late to combine with the evening tour of the Hermitage.  So for anyone interested in excursion times (!) I am now doing a tour of the Yusupov Palace plus canal cruise (starts at 8.15am) and the evening tour of the Hermitage (6.15pm) on my first day, and the walking tour and metro ride (which starts at 1pm on the Wednesday) on my second day.