Norwegian Spirit Airfare Refunds

bellef9AW

I was booked onto one of the Norwegian Spirit Asian cruise that has now been cancelled. I purchased airfare separately. In the letter from them they talk about the 10% off future cruise and then it states "Furthermore, we will cover up to $300 per person for any airfare change fees.". Does anyone know if this is only if you book a future cruise (so they are covering changes to fares to change to a new cruise) or is it for everyone? If it is for everyone, does it also include a refund of cancellation fees, or only fees it you reschedule your flight? I have tried contacting NCL but they just keep sending me the same letter back to me (and wish me an enjoyable cruise...….).

Thank you

On 2/19/2020 at 1:56 PM, sandysk said:

I booked my own airfare using miles. I had to pay $225 to redeposit my miles. While it took several emails and phone calls.. NCL insisted on a letter from American as proof. My check is suppose to be in the mail.

Hi Sandy,

We are in the same predicament with NCL.  We also booked with miles.  What type of letter did they require from American?

Was it just the receipt that showed  the charge to redeposit?  

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks..................... 

No, a receipt was not accepted. I had to get a letter from American stating the date, miles replaced for tickets cancelled and the amount charged. NCL was a pain

my receipt for non flight charge was not accepted. The NCL person was rude too.

i love NCL ,but their administrative service stinks.

1 hour ago, sandysk said:

No, a receipt was not accepted. I had to get a letter from American stating the date, miles replaced for tickets cancelled and the amount charged. NCL was a pain

my receipt for non flight charge was not accepted. The NCL person was rude too.

i love NCL ,but their administrative service stinks.

Thanks for your quick reply.  What department/person at American Airlines did you contact?  Is it possible to get a copy of the letter you submitted?  

Thanks again.............

I don’t have a copy. It stated that on january9, I was charged $225 to put back air miles into my account for a flight to japan.

i went online with American .there is a site for refunds and I asked for the letter. 

speaking to American was no help.
American advantage Just told me to go online too.