After revolution

Caymus88

5 hours ago, caranc said:

Thank you for this. I’ve been waiting for photos. I have been able to keep my FV cabin but only when we dropped the 5th person off.

do you have any photos of the bathroom? As it been upgraded? 

is there still a door between the bedroom and lounge for privacy?

is there suite level furnishings on the balcony.

was the sofa bed comfortable? I will have two sleeping on there.

I was hoping there might also be some suite benefits but presume they are not honouring this until you actually pay for a suite. 

The bathroom was a normal balcony cabin style bathroom.  I think they need to upgrade it if they want to turn the Family Veranda into a suite.  They should really increase the size of it too, as it seems too small compared to the rest of the area.  I believe the room is 575 sq ft. total.

I didn't sleep on the pull out couch, (my daughter did), but I did lie down at one point and it wasn't as comfortable as the master bed.  She said it was more comfortable than the pull out couch in our hotel in Fort Lauderdale - the night before the cruise.

There is a door between the master bedroom and the pull out couch area, as well as a door between the desk area and the main hallway.   There is no door between the master bedroom and the desk area (which is like a walk in closet).

They were measuring the balcony for something - perhaps new furniture?  Had a great 70" TV in the main living area though!