Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

@Saint Greg love the cathedral and El Faro pics. Thanks! Question: do you recall if there were rules against sandals in the cathedral? I have a pair of sandals that I could walk 15 miles in, but don’t want to be disrespectful if we stop there. 

Also, you mentioned El Faro being walkable from the port. Can you also walk to the cathedral (if we were to do both?) or is a taxi required? Thank you!

26 minutes ago, VitaLuna said:

@Saint Greg love the cathedral and El Faro pics. Thanks! Question: do you recall if there were rules against sandals in the cathedral? I have a pair of sandals that I could walk 15 miles in, but don’t want to be disrespectful if we stop there. 

Also, you mentioned El Faro being walkable from the port. Can you also walk to the cathedral (if we were to do both?) or is a taxi required? Thank you!

I don’t remember seeing any rules at the cathedral. 

I would say so. You can see it in the first pic on post 1147. It looks closer than el faro. The only map I had didn’t have all of the streets labeled and I wasn’t sure how to get there so I’d just make sure you google map it ahead of time.

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t remember seeing any rules at the cathedral. 

I would say so. You can see it in the first pic on post 1147. It looks closer than el faro. The only map I had didn’t have all of the streets labeled and I wasn’t sure how to get there so I’d just make sure you google map it ahead of time.

Thanks for the reply. We will have one of our phones on while in port (daily charge of $5 with Verizon), so hopefully we’ll be able to use a little “you are here” technology if we get too turned around (and hoping we can get cell data and not just calls out). 

I’m going to catch the 7:30 rock revolution. It’s 6:40. Doors open at 7. I noticed a few people were lined up at the door on my way down here. It’s 6:40 now. I’m going to give alchemy one more shot and if they’re full I’m just going to get a seat in the main lounge and get a fun ship from a waiter.

This is a work in progress. I may need some help.

Rock revolution

-Let the sun shine

-need a whole lotta love 

-Black magic woman

-Age of Aquarius

-???7mins in

-Lucy in the sky

-Come together

-It’s the time Of the season for loving

-don’t you want somebody to love

-Take a little piece of my heart

???recorded

-You make me so very happy

-bridge over troubled water

-Wonder years Theme..name?

-Bad moon rising

-sound of silence

-hey Jude

-Martin lawrence black knight song (dance to the music?)

-Nanana nanana heyx3 goodbye