Fly 2 Fun wrong name....?!?!

missholly24

I just added on Fly 2 Fun for our cruise, it was 250 dollars cheaper. However, when I signed in to Delta

website to choose seats our names were spelled with a "ms" after each first name (we didn't enter names, it

was automatic). I'm hoping this is on purpose? I know airlines are super strict with name spelling. I tried to call

but that's a joke right now. It says 3 hour wait estimated. 

Anyone use Fly 2 Fun? Was your name correct??

Thank you!

In most cases it wont be in a problem cause you will have to show your passport before entering the waiting zone. I mean even if there is a problem  you will be notified and have your name corrected. Moreover, you might even have a chance to choose new seats 🙂 I had this problem once. Basically they Just removed my name from the list and then I had to choose new seats. And the funny thing is that we got even better seats lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

In most cases it wont be in a problem cause you will have to show your passport before entering the waiting zone. I mean even if there is a problem  you will be notified and have your name corrected. Moreover, you might even have a chance to choose new seats 🙂 I had this problem once. Basically they Just removed my name from the list and then I had to choose new seats. And the funny thing is that we got even better seats lol

Haha awesome. Sometimes things work out!

1 hour ago, missholly24 said:

Update, I got through to Delta after about an hour and its fine. LOL....he said if its a MS or MR they are fine with it being added on. 

What if you're transgender or neutral?