Camp Ocean - Still Running Uninterrupted?

ireashmott

Just wanted to see if anyone who recently cruised  had experience with how the childcare program is doing. Is it unchanged? Is there still dinner coverage?

Love our kids, but also love a bit of adulting time too!

Edited by ireashmott
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, ireashmott said:

Just wanted to see if anyone who recently cruised  had experience with how the childcare program is doing. Is it unchanged? Is there still dinner coverage?

Love our kids, but also love a bit of adulting time too!

Yesterday was a day at sea and they ran from 10:00am-5:00pm and 6pm-1:00am (yes still have to pay for the late night 10:00pm- 1:00am).  Today we are in port and it will run 8:00am to 4:30pm and again 6:00pm to 1:00am.  Both lunch and dinner are listed as activities for children today.  Yesterday while at sea they did not do lunch (and I did not ask about dinner). Hope this helps

B05AF942-607A-4751-B8D6-31FA42B71B13.jpeg

• Like 2

Do you know what the charge is for after 10 per kiddo?  I'm getting ready to take my 3 littles on their first cruise in two weeks (5,3, & 2) and I'm thinking maybe at least one night we will let them be night owls.

2 hours ago, koolkat327 said:

Do you know what the charge is for after 10 per kiddo?  I'm getting ready to take my 3 littles on their first cruise in two weeks (5,3, & 2) and I'm thinking maybe at least one night we will let them be night owls.

I THINK it's  $15 an hour, but, we usually turn in by then anyway. The one exception has been the Love and Marriage Game and they usually charge us half price ($7.50) because we get there around 1030 to pick her up. We enjoy the music trivia parties and she does too so she tags along now that she's getting old enough to enjoy aka I don't have to hold her the whole time.

1 hour ago, chadci said:

I THINK it's  $15 an hour, but, we usually turn in by then anyway. The one exception has been the Love and Marriage Game and they usually charge us half price ($7.50) because we get there around 1030 to pick her up. We enjoy the music trivia parties and she does too so she tags along now that she's getting old enough to enjoy aka I don't have to hold her the whole time.

It’s not $15. It’s either $6 or $7 an hour. We used it several times on our cruise last month while we did comedy, carnival quest, and dance club. 

4 hours ago, koolkat327 said:

It is $6.75 USD per child per hour plus 18 percent gratuity from 10 pm to 1 am....so basically would be $8 an hour per kid or $24 an hour for all of them for you.

Just now, Eli_6 said:

It is $6.75 USD per child per hour plus 18 percent gratuity from 10 pm to 1 am....so basically would be $8 an hour per kid or $24 an hour for all of them for you.

Thank you - we were going with my MIL, but it now looks like she is backing out due to the Corona Virus, so looking at our other options.  $8.00 an hour per kid is very reasonable.

• Like 1