Trundles on Paradise

OhioScubaGirl

I am thinking of booking a room on Paradise for three people.  I see that this ship has trundles.  Is it possible to book a two person room for three people and request a trundle? It doesn't seem to allow online.  I didn't know if this could be overridden with a call and obviously the lines are tied up and this is more of a planning question than an urgent matter.  The trundle would be for a toddler. We fully expect to have to pay for the third person, but this gives us more options on room locations.  I'm confused that some rooms are 2 person occupancy and others are 3.   (Looking at interior rooms if that matters)   I can't figure out why room M107 says a trundle bed can be added for a third guest but that is not an option for room M27 on Carnival's website.   I appreciate any help understanding this. 

It has to do with room configuration and also life boat capacity.  Some rooms allow the trundle bed to be added, and some don't.  A CSR can not override the system and book a 3rd person into a 2 person cabin.

However, the Carnival website does not always show all available rooms for a given category.  If carnival.com shows at least 8 cabins available, then there very well maybe more that they aren't showing.  Carnival.com never shows more than 10 available cabins at a time.

You might want to play around with online TA websites to see more cabin availability (some do this better than others).