Anyone sick on the Splendor from Miami to San Diego?

mrstanley

We are so lucky to have disembarked on March 12th and were able to fly home from San Diego without

any issues. We sincerely hope that all our fellow passengers and crew have not gotten sick.

We have self quarantined ourselves for 14 days.  

We are also on self quarantine.  The way this has progressed in the last few days is mind boggling!  The Governor of California suggests all people over 65 self isolate.  Geez, just one week ago we were still blissfully ignorant. Good luck and good health to all.

17C6F389-DC49-4A2D-B7CA-36954D6787FA.thumb.jpeg.11708d9899e5aec317258c5a905a11d1.jpeg

• Like 1

Yes, I have flu like symptoms since I got off the ship.  Went to get tested but they didn’t have any tests available.  We are self isolating.  Now going on day 7 of not feeling well. I have been in touch with Regent to let them know also.

Edited by epanic1

I’m sorry to hear that!   Are you short of breath??  Do you have a high fever??   I hope you feel better soon. Please let us know how you are doing. We both feel good but are still at home.

3 hours ago, epanic1 said:

Yes, I have flu like symptoms since I got off the ship.  Went to get tested but they didn’t have any tests available.  We are self isolating.  Now going on day 7 of not feeling well. I have been in touch with Regent to let them know also.

Sorry to hear, hope you will be OK. Have you looked at the list of flights with supposed confirmed covid-19 cases on board? Air Canada and Westjet have quite a few. I found one partial list.   https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/covid-19-flight-information.pdf

Last day March 12 , low fever and aches all over. Slept in hotel once off for the day. I was able to board plane home.   Have been sleeping a lot. sore throat but I’m better than the weekend. All good !

Edited by epanic1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...