Finally an Update From NCLH and Regent

mrlevin

This is from NCL. I guess the question is, does it apply to Regent. One would assume yes, but you know what happens when you assume.

Enjoy our Flexible Cancellation Policy

• For all cruises through September 30, cancel up to 48 hours prior to your vacation start date and receive a Future Cruise Credit for sailings through December 2022.

• For all cruises October 1 and beyond, you can cancel for a full refund up to 120 days before your cruise.

1 hour ago, Sailor Sam 407 said:

This is from NCL. I guess the question is, does it apply to Regent. One would assume yes, but you know what happens when you assume.

Enjoy our Flexible Cancellation Policy

• For all cruises through September 30, cancel up to 48 hours prior to your vacation start date and receive a Future Cruise Credit for sailings through December 2022.

• For all cruises October 1 and beyond, you can cancel for a full refund up to 120 days before your cruise.

Even if this applies to Regent, the only change is that if you cancel more than 120 days in advance, you won't be charged the current $100/pp fee.  Not at all the update we are waiting for...announcing another traunch of cancellations.

Edited by Portolan

Our dog(s) in this fight are scheduled BtB "Navigator" NYC-Montreal; Montreal-NYC segments beginning just-post October 1st and continuing through most of that month.  This booking includes Regent being responsible for all air segments and day-early arrival at Regent's designated downtown Manhattan Hotel (across from St. Pat's Cathedral).   So--spouse and I will continue planning for this hopeful outcome.  

Oh, yes.  Spouse and I were also at San Diego on March 13th at Regent's designated hotel.  Less than 24 hours' from anticipated boarding "Splendor".  At least, we saw Splendor from our limo when being transported late AM from Airport to the Omni Hotel.  This cruise was in conjunction with on board celebration of our 50th wedding Anniversary   Of course, that did not happen.  

But, look to the future.  On the bright side:  it was fortunate the plug was pulled before our boarding.  Otherwise, we might be in the position of my brother and his wife--currently aboard Holland America's "Zaandam" near Panama.   Quarantine, and awaiting what Port will finally accept a 1,350 passenger + 850 Crew ship.  

Stay safe. 

GOARMY!

Not sure if this has been posted on another thread:

PROGRAM APPLICABILITY AND CONDITIONS

FLEXIBILITY | CHOICE | CONFIDENCE

1. What is Regent Reassurance?

Regent Reassurance is a new policy that seeks to give you and your clients the confidence to plan their

Regent Seven Seas Cruises vacation. Regent Reassurance allows new and existing reservations that have paid

in full to cancel up to 48 hours from departure date and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit.

2. What sailings qualify under Regent Reassurance?

Regent Reassurance applies to all existing and new reservations made by April 30, 2020 on voyages embarking

on or before September 30, 2020.

3. What is the “departure date” my clients need to cancel 48 hours prior to in order

to take advantage of Regent Reassurance?

Departure date refers to the date on which travel begins, inclusive of cruise travel, air travel, hotel reservations

or land programs booked through Regent Seven Seas Cruises.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

7. If my clients cancel under Regent Reassurance, which items will be included in

the Future Cruise Credit?

The Future Cruise Credit will include 100% of the cruise fare paid in addition to any air charges, hotels, land

programs, and visas.

The following ancillary items purchased through Regent Seven Seas Cruises will be refunded to the original

credit card used for payment:

• Shore excursions and/or shore excursion packages

• Reservations for the Culinary Arts Kitchen

• RegentCare Travel Protection Program

• Taxes

8. What happens to the costs associated with any ancillary items purchased

independently of Regent Seven Seas Cruises such as airfare, pre- or post-cruise

hotel stays, travel insurance, etc.?

For arrangements, products, or services confirmed through independent companies and carriers we recommend

that you and your clients contact the travel provider directly for further guidance.

9. How long will my clients have to redeem their Future Cruise Credit?

The Future Cruise Credit may be applied toward a new reservation(s) made within one year of the Future

Cruise Credit issue date. The Future Cruise Credit may be used toward a new reservation(s) for any voyage

sailing before December 31, 2022.

10. What can my clients’ Future Cruise Credit be applied to on their future reservation?

The Future Cruise Credit can be applied toward the cruise fare on the new reservation.

11. What if there is a difference between the Future Cruise Credit amount and the

fare on the future reservation?

If the cruise fare on the future reservation exceeds the amount issued on the Future Cruise Credit, your clients

will be responsible for the difference. If the cruise fare on the future reservation is less than the amount issued

on the Future Cruise Credit, your clients will be issued a new Future Cruise Credit with the remaining amount,

which must be used within one year of issue date on any voyage sailing before December 31, 2022.

12. If my client uses their Future Cruise Credit and then needs to cancel that future

cruise, will they be able to reapply their credit on another reservation?

In the event that a guest needs to cancel their future cruise, outside of penalty, then the Future Cruise Credit

would remain valid and may be applied toward another new reservation, provided the new reservation is

made within one year of the original Future Cruise Credit issue date, toward a Regent voyage sailing before

December 31, 2022.FLEXIBILITY | CHOICE | CONFIDENCE

13. Can my client transfer promotional amenities from their canceled reservation

to their new reservation?

Guests can take advantage of any publicly available promotion at the time their new reservation is made and

their Future Cruise Credit is applied. Any promotion on the original and now canceled reservation would not

be transferable to their new reservation.

14. Is the Future Cruise Credit transferable?

The Future Cruise Credit is issued to the guest(s) electing to cancel their reservation under Regent Reassurance

and is not transferable to any other guest or client.

15. If my clients have not paid in full can they take advantage of Regent Reassurance?

Regent Reassurance is available to guests who have paid in full on applicable voyages. Guests who are outside

of final payment may elect to pay their reservation in full, at which point the guests would be eligible for

Regent Reassurance. Otherwise, for reservations outside of final payment, the standard cancellation schedule

would apply and can be found in the Terms and Conditions on our website: www.RSSC.com/legal

16. Can my clients elect NOT to take advantage of Regent Reassurance even if they

have paid in full?

If a guest wishes to cancel and forgo the Future Cruise Credit then the standard cancellation schedule would

apply and can be found in the terms and conditions on our website: www.RSSC.com/legal

17. Can my clients follow the standard cancellation guidelines and receive a partial

refund and a Future Cruise Credit for just the penalized amount?

Regent Reassurance offers a 100% Future Cruise Credit in lieu of Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ standard

cancellation schedule. If a guest elects to cancel and receive a partial refund of their cruise fare, in line

with the standard cancellation schedule, then no Future Cruise Credit will be issued.

18. Can one guest in a suite choose Regent Reassurance while the second guest elects

to abide by the standard cancellation schedule?

All guests associated with the reservation being canceled would need to take the same option — taking

advantage of Regent Reassurance or the standard cancellation schedule.

19. If one guest chooses to take advantage of Regent Reassurance and the second

guest wishes to continue on the cruise as scheduled, is that allowed and will the

second guest need to pay an additional supplement?

If the guest, and not the reservation, is being canceled then the remaining guest(s) are welcome to continue

on the cruise as scheduled with no additional supplement being due.FLEXIBILITY | CHOICE | CONFIDENCE

20. Does Regent Reassurance change my clients’ final payment date?

Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ deposit and final payment schedule remains unchanged and can be found in the

terms and conditions page on our website: www.RSSC.com/legal

21. If my client already has a future cruise booked can they apply their new Future

Cruise Credit to the existing future cruise?

Under Regent Reassurance, the Future Cruise Credit must be applied toward a new reservation(s) within one

year of the Future Cruise Credit issue date on any voyage departing before December 31, 2022.

22. If my clients decide to cancel how do I let Regent Seven Seas Cruises know that

they are taking advantage of Regent Reassurance?

If a guest elects to cancel their paid in full reservation with Regent Reassurance, simply notify us at the time

of cancellation and the Future Cruise Credit will be issued. Cancellations under Regent Reassurance must be

done directly with Regent Seven Seas Cruises by calling 1.844.4REGENT. Cancellations completed online will

default to the standard cancellation schedule.

23. How much does Regent Reassurance cost and how do I enroll my clients?

There is no cost with Regent Reassurance. Guests with existing or new reservations made by April 30, 2020

on voyages embarking on or before September 30, 2020 have the option to cancel up to 48 hours prior to

departure date and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit.

24. Can the Future Cruise Credit value be applied toward more than one reservation?

Yes, the value of the Future Cruise Credit can be applied toward multiple reservations made within one year

of the Future Cruise Credit issue date on voyages sailing before December 31, 2022.

REGENT REASSURANCE

Regent Reassurance is available for existing reservations and any new reservations made by April 30, 2020 and is applicable for all voyages departing on or before September 30, 2020. Guests who have paid in full and cancel their applicable voyage at least 48 hours prior to the departure date are eligible to receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit. Departure date is the date on which travel begins, inclusive of cruise travel, air travel, hotel reservations or land programs booked through Regent. The Future Cruise Credit must be applied towards a new reservation made within 1 year of the Future Cruise Credit issue date. The Future Cruise Credit may be used toward a new reservation for any voyage departing before December 31, 2022. When reserving your next Regent voyage, please advise our Reservations team or your Travel Advisor that there is a Future Cruise Credit in your name. To be eligible for Regent

Reassurance, the reservation must be paid in full. Additional restrictions may apply; Regent Reassurance program subject to change. Ships’ Registry: Marshall Islands & Bahamas. ©2020 Regent Seven Seas Cruises

MAR2018230