How does FCC work with a big group reservation?

SuzieQ521

Hello, we were supposed to have our Alaska cruise on June 7 and we have until April 4 before we are out 50%. Right now, we would be out our deposit. Everything has been paid in full.

My husband booked this cruise for our first big family trip, 13 people, five rooms. He put it all on his credit card through Costco travel. We would rather receive a full cash refund but who knows if HAL will make their decision on the June cruises by next week.

My question is, if I do not hear from HAL before April 4th deadline, then we would rather just cancel on our own and so the deposit would be the FCC from my understanding.

Would the FCC then be linked to each individual passenger, or is it one big FCC that would be under my husband’s  name since he paid the full amount on his credit card. 

thanks

My PCC said FCC would be attached to mariner numbers . . . So that would make me think that it would go to each person’s number rather than all being attached to one( your husbands).  It a question for your HAL PCC or for your TA to check with HAL.