Room code - what does it mean?

bigfern

Hmmm, flipping through the brochure, get out the loupe, no triangles on the deck plans for the elation/fantasy class. Loading the carnival.com deck plans online, empress deck, let's see.....Diamonds, check. Single dots, Check. Double dots, check. Still can't find a triangle on the empress deck of the elation. Can you give me a room number? Doesn't have to be your room.

edit--or tell me what webpage you are looking at?

. . . . because I printed a picture of it! It's room #E67, but I can't access the deck plans I found it on because it's too close to my sail date (yeah!). I guess I'll find out on Saturday! Thanks for trying. . . .

I just got off the elation a month ago and had room e43 -- you are going to love the location. You will be the first room off the atrium and will have easy access to everything. Have a great cruise! :)

Bigfern, Think I found it. Deck Plans on cruisedeckplans.com show a triangle mark, but no legend to say what that means. Carnival.com and brochure do not show any mark. You may be right, in that the handicapped rooms are usually near the atrium elevators. Carnival does not mark their handicapped rooms in the brochure as other lines do, though, so it is still just a guess. But you will be the first to find out.

Archived