Plus size evening gowns

PammyJeanB

To anyone interested, I'm a plus size designer located in Atlanta, GA and I specialize in designer one of a kind dresses. I have a few in stock, I'm not sure what size you need, but I have sizes 14, 16, 18, 28 and 32 right now. Because I specialize in originals, I can't offer the $16.50 pricing, but I should be able to offer you something withing a decent budget. I also produce a couple of designs each month, so depending on when your cruise is, I may have more selections available.

If interested, just let me know!

DanaChristineCollection@yahoo.com :)

• 4 weeks later...

Have you tried David's Bridal?? If you see something you like online you can call your nearest store and ask them to order it. They usually don't charge much for shipping. I'm plus sized and I have always had wonderful luck there, they literally have hundreds of styles available in plus sizes (usually up to 24 or 26 and sizes run pretty true). Take a look at their styles online at davidsbridal.com. I have never been disappointed, I've bought several things from them.

Archived