WC2022 Los Angeles to Los Angeles release date

Kiwihdrider

The itinerary and summary guides had been posted over a month ago on the Princess agent website but when the first round of fleet wide cancellations hit they pulled all the information. 

at this point I wouldn’t expect any new itineraries of any kind published until the fall of this year at the earliest 

Many thanks, thought that might be the case, do you remember if the itinerary had reverted to heading round Africa. That’s our main reason for being interested in this cruise. Have been on 2 previous WC but ex Sydney, loved both but would be good to see Africa. 

• Like 1

I was on board the Pacific Princess WC 2020.  There was to be a kind of "launching" event, which never happened, on board for the WC 2022.  They put flyers in our cabins with all the info.  I just looked through my cruise stuff and found the flyers.  I am sorry to say that South Africa is not part of the 2022 itinerary.  The 2022 itinerary seems to be very similar to WC 2021 and is again on the Island Princess.  South Africa was my main reason for doing the WC 2020.  I am majorly disappointed it had to end like it did.