Price Reduction ON Booked Cruise

barko4441

Also on another thread (think that we have too many threads on similar subjects), a TA reminded us that it is your TA that should make you aware of price drops.  This is what our TA does.  However, it is good that we now have a tool to look it up ourselves.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 7:09 PM, Travelcat2 said:

Also on another thread (think that we have too many threads on similar subjects), a TA reminded us that it is your TA that should make you aware of price drops.  This is what our TA does.  However, it is good that we now have a tool to look it up ourselves.

Some do not have a TA, and thus, seek answers here.

1 hour ago, ddsun1 said:

Some do not have a TA, and thus, seek answers here.

I understand that and that is why we try to answer questions here.  Truly hope that you find a TA in the future as they make all of the difference in the world.  In the meantime, I’m happy to answer the question.

If you book a cruise onboard a Regent ship, there is a price guarantee.  However, in order to take advantage of the lower pricing, there needs to be availability in the suite category that you are in.  With recent cancellations, that should not be a problem.

Cruises not booked on the ship and are not paid in full can usually get the price reduced (again, as long as there is availability in your suite category).

However, if you pay in full, it is unlikely that you can take advantage of the lower fare.

Hope that this is helpful!

Stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you all, for your responses. Yes I do have a TA, would never travel without one. Travelcat posted a ;link from Cruise Critic, which will alert  you of price changes.

Edited by barko4441

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 11:52 AM, pingpong1 said:

TC - That was very helpful.  Thank You.

I see how it works.  Thank you

Edited by baz48
update