Koningsdam Neptune Suite Dining

Hawaii5oh

Hi everyone!  This is our first HAL cruise (Emerald RC).  We have an aft Neptune Suite booked for Thanksgiving week, 2020 and I had a question regarding dining.  Would I need to reserve a dinner dining time in the Club Orange?  Would I be able to order off the dinner menu and have dinner in my suite?  I have researched the boards and google, but I haven't found the answer to my question.  Thank you!  Also, any tips for a newbie in my situation?  

Julie

You are able to make reservations in Club Orange, but you shouldn't have to, as wait times, if any, are minimal -- at least they were on the trans-Atlantic last fall.  It may be different over Thanksgiving, but you should be fine.  And yes, you can order dinner from the menu for service in your suite.  Club Orange always offers a selection that is not on the Main Dining Room menu, so you should ask the head waiter in Club Orange for a copy of the next night's menu so you'll know what they will be offering.  In any event, the concierge in the Neptune Lounge can help with that and with any other requests you might have.  Enjoy!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

You can arrange everything through the concierges since you are in a Neptune Suite.  You can even have them arrange the time you want to have dinner.

The concierges are great.  They can do anything for you -- make reservations for any of the specialty restaurants, arrange for appetizers and/or tea in your cabin if ordered before noon, etc.  

Thanksgiving is a busy week so some reservations may be hard to get.  Book them early (at home) like the Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind, Sel de Mer, Canaletto.