Using TA Have Not Seen Princess Cancellation Email

Tedferg

6 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

Mine was just automatic but as mentioned in another post, I was told one of mine had expired and it would just be refunded to me.  I still have another one that is sitting on another canceled cruise and don't know what will become of that.  

6 hours ago, Tedferg said:

It might depend on which phase of cancellation you are in. Most recent phase 3 had a form to fill out by June 15 for refund versus FCC. That included reinstating $100 FCD versus $200 FCC.

Thank you both.  Yes I am in pause 3.  In the muddy details I didn't exactly hear I need to choose the refund option instead of the FCC option to get the FCD restored.

I had to bug Princess to get any email from them.  I cancelled my June 24 Alaska Cruise on April 10 by phone and recieved nothing stating I had cancelled or what was owed ( about 1500 I had already put down).  I called again and was told that an email had been sent but she would send another ..again no email.. checked spam etc.. So I finally reached out to my cruise planner from Princess by email and he called me and I again asked for some kind of documentation of cancellation and refund.  He sent me a letter and all it said was that it was cancelled and what the total cost of the trip was.. nothing about how much they owed me.. when questioned he said that was all he could send me.. two weeks later I got another email from someone else which basically said the same thing..  Like everyone else I am still waiting and will most likely have to wait another month.. I cancelled airline tickets, airbnbs, excursions etc and no one has given me such a hard time.  
I am just posting this as I think they are not communicating well at all and I have no idea if I will get my money back at this point in time. If you did get a cancellation notice did it state how much was owed to you or how much you had already paid?