Cruise Planner Credit

For those that elected to get 125% cruise planner credit instead of refund of purchases, the email looks similar to the FCC email and in our case went to both passenger's email accounts.  Somewhat disturbing conditions - says that the credit is non-refundable and must be used on the cruise it is applied to.  Essentially purchases have become non-fundable Onboard Credit when in the past purchases were refundable OBC.

Second point.  There is a link on the log into your cruise page to Apply Your Future Cruise Credit Now that points to this page: 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/reservation/future-cruise-credit

This allows you to enter your 125% FCC without having you or your TA call Royal.  I called Royal to add my Cruise Planner Credits using the number on the email and was told I could use the same link to apply Cruise Planner Credits.  The link did accept ours but we have not received either an email acknowledgement or the credits appear in the new bookings but it has been less than 12 hours.  Will report back when/if it posts.

• 2 weeks later...

The link did work, although I used it once on May 19 and a second time May 23.  Got emails for each credit certificate and OBC  immediately showed up in cruise Planner.

• Like 2