Aerial Tram Dominica

jantoby

• 2 weeks later...

I Can not say from experience because our group opted for swimming at the falls, soaking in the hot sulfer springs and snorkeling at the champagne reef, but from a few of the other cruisers i heard that the aerial tram was not very fun and some of them even said it was a rip off. everyone has their own opinion on the excursions so i don't want to put any of them down, this is just what i have heard.

Have fun!!

• 2 months later...
Has anyone done the Aerial Tram? Is it as great as it sounds in the Princess excursion brochure? My Sea Princess cruise leaves this Saturday and am hoping to do the tram independently.

Hi, I am not sure if you left yet... but I just received inforamtion pricing directly from the tram today. The price through them is $55.00 and not much more for a cab ride.

If you have already gone and rode the tram, please let me know if it is worth the $55.00. Thanks!

We enjoyed the excursion, but it is not fast-paced excitement...it is a quiet, slow, narrated ride through the rainforest, with beautiful views and some wildlife (birds). There was also a short hike through the forest and over a suspension bridge. We are bird watchers/nature lovers, so we were very pleased with the excursion; others might enjoy something more fast paced and active.

We enjoyed the excursion, but it is not fast-paced excitement...it is a quiet, slow, narrated ride through the rainforest, with beautiful views and some wildlife (birds). There was also a short hike through the forest and over a suspension bridge. We are bird watchers/nature lovers, so we were very pleased with the excursion; others might enjoy something more fast paced and active.

Thank you for your response! This sounds really nice and I am really looking forward to seeing Dominica. I think I will go ahead and book! Thanks again!:D

Thank you for your response! This sounds really nice and I am really looking forward to seeing Dominica. I think I will go ahead and book! Thanks again!:D

Archived