Emergency E-mail Address Caribbean Princess

seamare

I saw this on another thread - we are leaving this Saturday, this would be much better to leave with family instead of the usual emergency phone number for $9/min.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Princess you can contact the ship in case of emergency free via email.

Put the pax name and cabin # in subject line ..the message gets delivered to their cabin. It gives you instructions in your package.

If anyone has this email info, I would really appreciate it, I'm unable to find it in my info packet.

Marilyn... emailing directly to the ship is a wonderful resource to leave with your family in case of emergency or they really need to get in touch with you. One thing to know is that they are not obligated or required to deliver email sent directly to the ship so if your family emails you, make sure they include the reason why they're emailing in the body of the email. In other words, if it appears to be a "Hi, how are you? Are you having a great time?" email, chances are it won't be delivered. "Aunt Mary is in the hospital" will be.

Archived