MSC Fantasia on June 2021

Petersnow

Hi, I`m booked on the MSC Fantasia departing on June 16 from Bari, Italy on a 10 day/9 nights, but have read that the MSC Seashore debut will be now on August 2021 instead of June, and the Fantasia will take his place during this period.

Any news regarding this changes with the Fantasia? Will my booking be affected with another itinerary/ports of call?

Regards from Puerto Rico.

I think Fantasia cruises are being changed to cover Seashore itineraries until August, not sure how they will fit all Seashore & Fantasia passengers on one ship but Seaside & Seaview will also be in Mediterranean so maybe they will cover as well.

https://mscfans.blog/2020/06/05/msc-cancels-some-previously-scheduled-2021-cruises/?fbclid=IwAR2VhmZyWhQHO9w0YYLcZu2kVXUXkfDMT-bDoSR6LVI1ef5B3wAJOkwqaK4

Not sure what's happening to Virtuosa sailings if it's delayed as seems likely.

Seashore was not planned till June. So Fantasia is not replacing Seashore in april and May. I will wait to hear from MSC what the reason is for changing the itinerary and the 10-day sailing into a weekly sailing. This is a major change and a big disappointment.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:57 AM, marli23 said:

Seashore was not planned till June. So Fantasia is not replacing Seashore in april and May. I will wait to hear from MSC what the reason is for changing the itinerary and the 10-day sailing into a weekly sailing. This is a major change and a big disappointment.

Agree 100%. That was a very good itinerary and choose it also for the very 2 good experiences on the Divina, which is her sister ship. Now looking for the MSC Orchestra 3 days earlier on a 7 day trip from Bari or the MSC Magnifica on a 13 day trip from South Hampton sailing Northern Europe. Still deciding. Thank you all for the information!!!

2 hours ago, Petersnow said:

Agree 100%. That was a very good itinerary and choose it also for the very 2 good experiences on the Divina, which is her sister ship. Now looking for the MSC Orchestra 3 days earlier on a 7 day trip from Bari or the MSC Magnifica on a 13 day trip from South Hampton sailing Northern Europe. Still deciding. Thank you all for the information!!!

PS ... Southampton is one word.