Encore aft

kmc86

On 6/12/2020 at 1:31 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

Deck 9.

Thanks for your great knowledge of these Escape class aft suites.  However, is there really that big a difference in balcony size ?  I know 9 is suppose to be the largest but we have been on deck 11 suites several times,( love the bed/bathroom arrangement better), and it seems to be great.  Not nearly the size of the Aqua Theater Suites on Royal but extremely fine with me.  Regards, Gerry.

Edited by buckeye rob

4 minutes ago, buckeye rob said:

However, is there really that big a difference in balcony size ?  I know 9 is suppose to be the largest but we have been on deck 11 suites several times,( love the bed/bathroom arrangement better), and it seems to be great. 

Back when the BA class first came out, all of the aft facing suites were the same price and all of the aft-facing balconies were the same price. This was also true for the Breakaway Plus class. Knowing the prefered configuration (A vs B for suites, bed near balcony vs bed near closet for B1) was important just as knowing balcony size was important. 

Now that NCL has (in some cases) made the larger balconies more expensive, the comparisons aren't so far apart. When deck 13 and deck 9 were the same price, it was more important for people to know which was the smallest vs. the largest. 

Providing the info just makes it easier for people to select what they want....since NCL isn't great at providing the info.