Unlockable Verandah Partitions?

djallar

I know it's possible to unlock the verandah partitions on the Westerdam but can they be unlocked on all ships? We have two B cabins on the Maasdam this fall and would like to open the partition & share the verandahs.

djaller - You took my question right out of my mouth, except mine IS about the Westerdam. We have 4 deluxe veranda suites booked on her in March for a family reunion and would love to know if we can remove any or all veranda partitions. What do you (or anyone else) know about this?

Thanks so much.

I'll be boarding the Maasdam today and have two rooms booked next to each other so will be checking out the same thing. If you don't get an answer, post again after the 20th when I return and I'll let you know!

The Westerdam have balcony partitions that can be opened (I think all the Vista ships are this way). The Maasdam does not have a partition that can be opened. The Rotterdam partitions can be opened but it is almost like a small door, not as nice as the Vista partitions.

My memory of the Maasdam is that it does not have removable or openable partitions. When they cleaned the verandahs they came through the cabin to do so -- on the ships where the partitions remove, or where there is a openable door they do all the cleaning from the outside.

My memory of the Maasdam is that it does not have removable or openable partitions. When they cleaned the verandahs they came through the cabin to do so -- on the ships where the partitions remove, or where there is a openable door they do all the cleaning from the outside.

That's disappointing :( It was nice to be able to go between cabins without knocking on the hall door or leaving it open.

Archived