Looking for Breeze Menus for 2019 or 2020

airdale

I just learned today that instead of the Carnival Radiance we will be cruising on the Carnival Breeze out of Port Canaveral in November.  We will be missing a newly refurbished ship and Shaq's Chicken, BUT at least our cruise wasn't canceled outright.  That being said and now feeling more sure about getting to sail in November (less stress right now) I am in search of the 7 or 8 day Breeze, Eastern Caribbean cruise menus or maybe a Carnival sister ship's menus for the Eastern Caribbean.  I thank you very much for any of those menus you can share.  Don

Menus have been the same since American Table and American Feast started years ago on all ships. Only difference will be port of call menus.  Maybe you can find a review that includes menu pics.

stellarose, I thank you.  Hopefully you can come across the menu photos of yours.  I know I always took photos of all the menus to post with my reviews. 

JaxsMama, I have never heard about these American table and American feast menus before now.  Out of 8 days cruising, only 3 are sea days so I guess the other 5 would be port of call menus?  We have never done an Eastern Carabean cruise so those menus will really be interesting to look at.

I am sure there are hundreds of menus photos out there,  but understanding they are around an year old now.  They will still be great to look at.  Thanks again.  Don