Trouble with Carnival's Website??

Anyone else experiencing trouble looking at their bookings online?  Our August of 2021 cruise information doesn't show up.  Also, if you try to add the booking number when it asks, it says not found.  Anybody else?

I use Mozilla Firefox and the website tab is always open and I am permanently logged in.
No problem at all

I'm on the Sunrise in February and am having the same problem, but I expected it as the letter I received from Carnival says it won't be done until Aug. 23rd.

• Our team will be doing all the work so there is no need to call us.  Your stateroom assignment will remain the same. We expect the work to be completed by August, 23, 2020, at which time you will receive an email confirmation with your sailing date and full itinerary details.

I will keep checking, but I'm sure it will not be set until then. 

The cruise does not even show up to book yet.

Yes, I am on the Horizon in August of 2021.  This makes sense they would "close" the bookings while they find suitable landing spots for Sunrise passengers.  Just had me worried a bit.  I'll hold out a little bit longer I suppose and see how it shakes out.  Thank you, everyone!

I tried to pay the final balance on a cruise in mid November. The link did not work and as of today, the cruise is now gone from my manage my cruise page.

Emailed Carnival but got no response, hope I didn't lose my deposit because I couldn't pay the final balance!

Yes, I just went in to check on my June 2021 cruise that has been moved to Sunrise from Sensation. I can't get either of my bookings (2 cabins) to show up in my Manager. It just says that there are no bookings with that combination of booking # and last name. It DOES still say "292 Days until Cruising"...so, that tells me that they are in the system somehow.

I wanted to double check my bookings because I chose, through my PVP, to hold the booking, but have all the money I paid for this cruise refunded to me minus the deposit. Even though my cruise is not until June, I am of the "probably unpopular" opinion that it is a long shot. Since I can't afford to lose the amount I paid for this cruise, I'd rather hold it in my own bank account until April rather than let Carnival hold it for me.