Where was I?

9 minutes ago, Mareblu said:

Look at my reply to #16548 above.

My dumb, just passing desk and seen the words "wider than England" thinking England as in GB😬

whizzed post of quickly on way past desk, head hanging in shame.🥺

Am now assuming your reply was to Scotland, not Europe.

I try Isla Of Skye then?

27 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

My dumb, just passing desk and seen the words "wider than England" thinking England as in GB😬

whizzed post of quickly on way past desk, head hanging in shame.🥺

Am now assuming your reply was to Scotland, not Europe.

I try Isla Of Skye then?

That’s hilarious😂.  I often miss a post or two myself.  Not beautiful Skye, but on the right side of Scotland, as it happens (pardon the pun).

Edited by Mareblu

13 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Appin?

Ok, @Ozwoody, you’re close enough with Appin.  It’s actually Port Appin, several ks along a winding road with many laybys from Appin.  From the pier, you can catch the ferry to the looming Isle of Lismore. We’ve stayed in Port Appin twice, it’s secluded, sleepy and wonderful, with several beautiful hotels sitting discreetly in their spaces.  The Airds Hotel serves some of the finest cuisine in Scotland.

Your turn😊

3 hours ago, Mareblu said:

Ok, @Ozwoody, you’re close enough with Appin.  It’s actually Port Appin, several ks along a winding road with many laybys from Appin.  From the pier, you can catch the ferry to the looming Isle of Lismore. We’ve stayed in Port Appin twice, it’s secluded, sleepy and wonderful, with several beautiful hotels sitting discreetly in their spaces.  The Airds Hotel serves some of the finest cuisine in Scotland.

Your turn😊

Hi sorry been very busy last night, we had a look at a possible new house late yesterday, and much discussion as to its pro & cons, then went out today to by a present for a teen grandchild, ended up getting a new complete fit out for me.

I don't like shopping so Hil took the opportunity to ensure I did something about sprucing me up.🙄

I did check along the coast there but could not find a spot that matched the photo.

Was going to come back to it today, to give it another go.

Thanks for passing it onto me, now will need to find something to post.

Will come back shortly.

Edited by Ozwoody

Yes me too.

When I first looked I thought outhouse, then Nar, but can't see it as cooking pot no where for the smoke to go, and can't see it having a fire under it. Maybe in it, to smoke something?

Smoke house?

I guest Australia NSW

27 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Yes me too.

When I first looked I thought outhouse, then Nar, but can't see it as cooking pot no where for the smoke to go, and can't see it having a fire under it. Maybe in it, to smoke something?

Smoke house?

I guest Australia NSW

Australia - yes, NSW - no

smoke house - no  (the 'house' is not the important part)