Offers for credit Holders?

milepig

Back in maybe June/July I got a series of mailings with special incentives for credit holders that went above their other current offers. At some point they stopped coming. Are others still getting these and/or are their any standing special offers for credit holding that I should be aware of?

BTW. I was dropped off the 7x7 mailing at some point. I Just signed up again and immediately got a rather annoying response from someone at WS welcoming me to the family and they’re there to help with all my travel needs. Um. I’ve been sailing WS for at least 12 years so don’t need any “welcome” and I don’t need your help as my TA takes care of us. I just signed up for the weekly sale list, thanks. Gotta give them credit for trying, but negative points for the execution. 

My TA called me out of the blue last week to let me know that there are some “extra OBC offers” available for people sitting with FCCs. She was really vague on the amounts (“depends on itinerary/room typed booked/etc”) but was good for bookings made through September. It’s combinable with other offers as well.

She also confirmed that FCCs can be used as a deposit on a new sailing. I don’t want to be out any more $$ at this point but had been told previously that I’d need to pay a new deposit out of pocket before applying the FCCs. I let a good 7-for-7 go by a few weeks ago because of this.

We’re still debating summer 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

3 hours ago, RemPuck said:

My TA called me out of the blue last week to let me know that there are some “extra OBC offers” available for people sitting with FCCs. She was really vague on the amounts (“depends on itinerary/room typed booked/etc”) but was good for bookings made through September. It’s combinable with other offers as well.

She also confirmed that FCCs can be used as a deposit on a new sailing. I don’t want to be out any more $$ at this point but had been told previously that I’d need to pay a new deposit out of pocket before applying the FCCs. I let a good 7-for-7 go by a few weeks ago because of this.

We’re still debating summer 2021.

Yeah. We’re looking at Alaska, probably late summer 2021. This adds a couple layers of concern, including Canada being open. I’m just tired of waiting. We’ve lost at least 8 trips, and our vacation this summer was a week at a crappy cottage an hour drive from our  house. Our current WS credit is from try three. I can wait, but we’re getting to the stage where each year sitting home is one less year to travel, and we have so many places to return to. 

Yeah. We’re looking at Alaska, probably late summer 2021. This adds a couple layers of concern, including Canada being open. I’m just tired of waiting. We’ve lost at least 8 trips, and our vacation this summer was a week at a crappy cottage an hour drive from our  house. Our current WS credit is from try three. I can wait, but we’re getting to the stage where each year sitting home is one less year to travel, and we have so many places to return to. 

We’re also looking at Alaska in August. We had a full trip planned for this summer and we’d hope to try again. But as you note, there are a lot of unknowns.

I’m at the point where “crappy cabin” actually sounds enticing.

Fingers crossed 🤞 that successful cruising (and travel in general) returns soon.

• Like 1