sky suite on Equinox

dolphin lady

My husband & I are booked in a sky suite for next Aug (hopefully) for a 12 day cruise. We have been several times in a Haven on NCL.

We would've stayed with NCL, however the cost was the same for seven days on NCL versus 12 for Celebrity. I'm wondering if any one can tell me how much of a difference between the sky suite & Haven suite?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 11:54 AM, dolphin lady said:

My husband & I are booked in a sky suite for next Aug (hopefully) for a 12 day cruise. We have been several times in a Haven on NCL.

We would've stayed with NCL, however the cost was the same for seven days on NCL versus 12 for Celebrity. I'm wondering if any one can tell me how much of a difference between the sky suite & Haven suite?

Sky Suites are much smaller that most of the Haven Suites - bathrooms have shower/tub combined 

The restaurant for suite guests on Celebrity is MUCH nicer than the Haven Restaurant

WONDERFUL HUGE choice of "Specialty" restaurants on NCL instead of just a steak house, italian, etc. on Celebrity