Shoreguy-Where is Klaus?

LadyHill

Thanks all for the info, glad to hear the staff at NCL America will be learning from the best, we are thinking of the Pride of America for '07 and the reviews seem to be getting a little better, also happy for our friend Calvin, glad to know NCL has such confidence in him to keep him on one of their high profile ships, passengers on the Jewel will be in for a treat!

I don't know - last I heard from him was before vacation. My understanding he was going to be back on the Jewel in late January. Perhaps he took an little extra time off. ?

Klaus has had February off since the winter of 2003. he did not take it off when the Dawn was launched in Dec 2002 as it was too new.

Calvin Lodge is doing a great job as HD and the Asst HD Dwen Bins is a wonderful guy! They make a very effective team and the crew is just as friendly and efficient as our last trip in Oct.

I've just gotten off the Jewel. Reports that I've read here that Klaus will be off ships for 2 yrs are not true. I'm sure we will see him back sooner than you think.;)

Calvin Lodge is doing a great job as HD and the Asst HD Dwen Bins is a wonderful guy! They make a very effective team and the crew is just as friendly and efficient as our last trip in Oct.

I've just gotten off the Jewel. Reports that I've read here that Klaus will be off ships for 2 yrs are not true. I'm sure we will see him back sooner than you think.;)

Hiya Barb!!!!! Long time no chat! Really glad to hear the staff is doing a great job, and hope your entire cruise was wonderful. :D We're sailing in three days, and I expect to find much the same on the Dawn! Anybody in particular you'd like to be remembered to onboard???

Archived