Any luck splitting OBC from canceled cruise?

GMRPHRN

I think I have 600 or more OBC for a cruise that was rebooked with FCC from a covid canceled cruise. That is a lot to use for one cruise (for me). I wonder if anyone has been able to call and talke CCL into dividing that and using some on another booked cruise. I have 3 c ruises booked for 2021. I really just need a vacation. 

29 minutes ago, GMRPHRN said:

I think I have 600 or more OBC for a cruise that was rebooked with FCC from a covid canceled cruise. That is a lot to use for one cruise (for me). I wonder if anyone has been able to call and talke CCL into dividing that and using some on another booked cruise. I have 3 c ruises booked for 2021. I really just need a vacation. 

No, I think fcc and obc can only be applied to one cruise. Treat yourself to some ruins excursions, pay tips, etc. 

• Like 1

I totally understand your dilemma!  We had a cruise on Paradise scheduled for February that was cancelled.  We had a second cruise (right after the Paradise cruise) scheduled for Ecstasy and Carnival automatically switched our FCC and OBC to that cruise.  This cruise was only 5 nights going to Nassau and Princess Cays, so I did not think we would use the OBC, so we ended up booking another cruise that I was sure we could use the OBC on and had it all transferred.  We choose to not drink or gamble, so our expenses are low on a cruise typically.  My suggestion would be to have it applied to the cruise that you feel you would most likely use it.  I love the idea ypcat shared of buying gift cards if you don't use it all!  Also, if we are required to purchase shore excursions from Carnival in order to get off of the ship, that would eat it up quickly!

22 minutes ago, tandemcruzr said:

How many watches do you have?

🙂

One I bought onboard. A eco drive citizens. It keeps losing time. I got a jeweller I hope replacing the capacitor but think if they sell nice womens automatic, I'd like one.

Its costing me $55 to get it going again. I think it's time for a new watch. Just have the one on carnival so I can buy a watch. Rcl has been stingy with obc. Nadda even when they changed my ship to a lesser ship.

I really hoped to get it this year when I saw it was losing time. I also thought perhaps they could replace the capacitor in the shops, but got cancelled 3 times, so I took it to a jeweller here last friday. Gave up on cruises this year. 

Edited by firefly333