November 12, 2021 Edge Cruise Cancelled - does anyone know what’s the deal?

bye-seaya

Thank you in advance for any confirmed details.

Does anyone know if Celebrity is honoring same cabin price and perks from the cancelled November 12, 2021 Edge cruise if we book on one of the Silhouette cruises due to sail in November and December 2021? 

Our S3 suite from the Edge sailing is now more than double the cost on the Silho. And not even close in same perks.

Not happy as this is the 4th time our original March 2020 cruise has been cancelled. And this one without notification from Celebrity- I  found out on FB with a deadline of Dec 1 for a change plan deadline. 

I’m a very loyal Celebrity customer who is extremely disappointed in how this latest cancellation has been handled. 

I would like to make good on the promise of a wedding gift to our son and sail next year to Caribbean.  Hoping  we can keep same cabin class and perks. TIA. 

ThankYou - good to know. I’ll reach out to our TA and see if we can keep our S3 category. 

We’ve never have had a suite before and it was going to be a very special treat as a wedding gift & celebration for our son & his husband - since their big wedding was reduced to just us parents, no guests or reception - we wanted it to be a bit special. 

Thanks so much!