NCL Escape Cabin 10447 question.

redlock

Hi All,

Booked into 10447 on the NCL Escape and on closer inspection on the deck plan, I cant work out if there is a door outside our cabin which leads into the solo cabin corridor. If anyone has stayed in the solo cabins can you shed any light if this is the access door, or is it from the outer corridor.

Just concerned about noise issues outside our cabin.

2020_Escape_Deck_10_0_0.png (460×3766) (ncl.com)

Would just like to point out that the inside forward cabins are accessed from the inner corridor marked with the "O".

Thanks in advance.

Edited by redlock

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 3:38 PM, redlock said:

Hi All,

Booked into 10447 on the NCL Escape and on closer inspection on the deck plan, I cant work out if there is a door outside our cabin which leads into the solo cabin corridor. If anyone has stayed in the solo cabins can you shed any light if this is the access door, or is it from the outer corridor.

Just concerned about noise issues outside our cabin.

2020_Escape_Deck_10_0_0.png (460×3766) (ncl.com)

Would just like to point out that the inside forward cabins are accessed from the inner corridor marked with the "O".

Thanks in advance.

Hello, redlock--

I wish I could answer your question about this cabin but I don't feel qualified to do so because I haven't been aboard NCL ships since they changed the cruise line name from Norwegian Caribbean Line to Norwegian Cruise Lines way back in the 90s. The last time I was aboard an NCL ship was in '88 for a Southern Caribbean cruise on Starward, sailing to and from San Juan. She was a smaller ship than any of the behemoths now in that line's fleet. That said, I'm booked aboard Escape for a June '22 cruise. If you're an NCL fan, perhaps you can tell me whether the food is tasty in any of the dining rooms and how good or poor the service is in any public room or bar. I hope you had a great time in your cabin. Stay safe and well!

• 3 months later...

It appears, to me, from the deck plan, that 10447 is accessed from that inner hallway.  10529 is accessed from the main hallway, and not opposite your door.  Do you see the red outline?  I believe that designates the INNER hallway.