Empress of the sea jan 16th cruise

vlnovak

• 3 weeks later...

We just booked this cabin for next February, and I was wondering how you liked it. We had an aft on Voyager and a hump this year on Serenade. I found we liked the aft much better. There's nothing like looking out over the wake!

The deck plans make it look like the cabin shape is a little different than the typical JS. Is the layout ok? Is there enough room? Can you see out the door from the bed? Was there any problem with noise or soot? Do you have any other pictures of the cabin?

Were you on the 11 day cruise? Any comments on the itinerary, like must sees or things to avoid?

Thanks!

I would only book this room if you are traveling with a group of people who like to have drinks before dinner and sit out there. will really stand. the side js are nicer and larger. the balconey will be 1/2 the size.

yes we were on the 11 day and really loved it. We went down 3 days early and spent the time driving around pr. We did the silvermoon and liked that in barabdos. had a great massage in Isla of Margaritta, I would not do a tour here. there is a nice beach and plenty of shops.In Curacho we did a nice tour to the west side of the island. there is a nice park that is worth seeing and on the way back we stoped at Playa Maria. This is a nice spot to snorkel. Let me know if you need any more info. should be in the review. vlnovak@hotmail.com

Archived