Princess cam-Grand

MsJ

Hi MsJ.....are you getting ready for our cruise? The Grand left on it's last sail from Galveston.....and we will be on their next sail from Galveston!:D I find that many times someone has not entered the right text for the cameras, so it is just 'human error' probably.

Did you see that we are having TWO Cruise Critic get togethers? It should be some good times on board. I'm not sure where in the state you live but I assume...like us, you are scheduled for a HUGE snowfall tonight / tomorrow. Every time I look at the TV there is a new snow amount they are 'expecting'. :eek: We should get about a foot...or more by most reports. I am just glad it is coming now and not next Friday.

I hope to see you and your DH at the Saturday night get together....and my DH is looking forward to meeting your DH...since they were in the same job!

Have a great night!:D Just 7 more days and it is our turn!

thanks for the info.....with all that happened last week it was a little worrisome to see that the Grand was seemingly heading in the wrong direction:)..we are waiting for the snow.....and hoping that next weekend is clear skies....

Archived