Blizzard Of 2006! Who's In It???

Puddles

If you live in the Northeast then you're probably stuck in today checking Cruise Critic posts. Tell us where you and are where you're heading! Just one week from today we're OUTTA HERE! Yes!

Stuck in 20 inches of snow on Long Island....heading out on the Mariner of the Seas, but unfortunately...not until May 21st :cool:

Hi, from York, PA. We have about 18". Just came in from shoveling it. The snowblower is broken. We leave in two weeks for AOS and can't wait to go! Seaside and RN, I lived in Lancaster CO for 18 years in the middle of the tourists. I still work in Lancaster. Good to know there are some local folks here!

I measured the snow around 5 PM in our patio where there is no drift. We received 16.5 inches as of 5 PM. Now snow and the wind is slowly moving from this area and ard work of shoveling the white stuff will start. I feel sorry and wonder how many people missed their cruise from Florida and San Juan.

O.K. people...I am Jealous!! Yes, the grass is always greener (or in this case-Whiter!) on the other side of the Mason/Dixon. I know that no one wants to hear this but it is cold here tonight as well:o . I would trade places with any of you in a heartbeat!! Am I crazy or what? I hope everyone gets out safely to our Sunshine State for their fabulous cruises:D Me........I wanna be back "home" in Connecticut!

Well I am here doing just what you said watching the boards and watching the plow go by. The funny thing is I am looking at a little thing we picked up at the Vacation show a couple of weeks ago, looking at it closer I see that it is an ICE SCRAPER WITH THE SAYING ON IT GET OUT THERE WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.

We got between 11 and 12",here in N VA. That's a lot of snow for our area. We have had worse,but they were few and far between. Sun was out all day tho,and main roads are now clear and wet. If it freezes tonight they'll be a mess in the morning. Our schools have already announced Closed.

Hi

Amazing how much snow is piled up - I'm in

Watertown Ct and we have 2 feet - I had to help hubby shovel the bottom of the driveway - snowblower keeps getting stuck

Has anyone stayed at the Pelican Beach Resort in Ft. Lauderdale>>>

carol in connecticut

I'm up here in Canada and we have no snow. We are situated on Lake Ontario, halfway between Toronto and Montreal. Only a dusting of snow this year, and it's pretty well gone. We had a beautiful sunny weekend - how did we escape the snow you are all getting south of the border? (It is chilly though.)

Enjoy your snow day.

SeaBaby

Here in Central Jersey and we got about 21 inches of snow - equates to two feet, in my opinion. :)

There is no school tomorrow (but I have to trudge off to work).

My next cruise is still five months away - but, I'm off to the Poconos (yes, more snow :)) for a long weekend without the kids!

Archived