Tables for 14

JeweliM

We'll be travelling with our extended family of 14 in August on the Explorer. It would really make my mom happy (we'll be celebratring her 75th birthday) if we could all sit at the same table each night at dinner. Has anyone ever seen this- don't know if they will "push two tables together". Haven't asked my TA yet either- althought I think she will say no.

Ideas? Thanks.

Jeweli M

I think you're going to have a lot of trouble finding a table for 14 on the Explorer. First of all, you have to realize that the tables are bolted to the floor and that makes moving somewhat difficult. :rolleyes: I was on Voyager a few years ago with a group of 12. They did manage to get us all together at a table normally used for 10. It was a slightly tight squeeze, but we managed. But 14 would be uncomfortable, so look for two tables right next to each other and you can switch around whenever you choose. ;)

Archived