Camilla Sullivan and Jeff Potts

Ships R Great

Camilla is a good Newfoundland girl whom we met on our 2004 cruise on Summit. Not sure where she is now, maybe hanging out in Torbay somewhere. In any event she treated us fellow newfies like gold and really endeared herself to us while on board. Wherever she is, if she's on your ship as a crew member, consider yourself lucky.

Good luck on your quest!!

Steve

I asked about Camilla and I thought they told me she had moved to Century but I could be wrong (it was a looooong first day back to work today!)

Hi Luckyroot !

Boy, I sure hope you are right. I had the pleasure of sailing with Camilla on Summit, and she was an absolute delight. She was the best Hostess we have ever sailed with, and I NEVER saw her without a smile on her face.

I mentioned a few days ago (on a Zenith thread), that we are sailing on Century in a few weeks, and we "wished" that she would somehow get moved over to Century. It would be awesome to sail with her again.

If you can confirm Camilla is now on Century, please let me know. Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...

Andy---Camilla is on vacation. So I don't think you will find her on Century ofater all.

tuggers---Yep, you are right. Leisl is a doll. Not only id she invite us to the Caprain's table but included the friends who were traveling with us. She siad, "I couldn't break up friends." Then she arranged for us to have a private chat in the Cova with Captain Livanios the next evening. He is very personable and very witty.

ArtM---Jeff was on Zenith last week.

Andy---Camilla is on vacation. So I don't think you will find her on Century ofater all.

tuggers---Yep, you are right. Leisl is a doll. Not only id she invite us to the Caprain's table but included the friends who were traveling with us. She siad, "I couldn't break up friends." Then she arranged for us to have a private chat in the Cova with Captain Livanios the next evening. He is very personable and very witty.

ArtM---Jeff was on Zenith last week.

Hi Ships !

Thanks for the update. I sort of knew Camilla was not there (at least as of 2 weeks ago). I heard she was due for vacation, and I hope she is enjoying her time off. Hopefully, we will sail with her again in the near future....we certainly look forward to it.

I am on Century in less than 48 hours. I will be posting my comments on here as soon as I am back home.

Archived