No 5 star Caribbean in the summer

lambcom

George, I hoped I could provide some information you would find helpful. I am sending you an email with my address. Please feel free to email me for more info or questions. My email address is kacruiser@ev1.net. Sorry about leaving it off. I've been having trouble posting, with some of my posts going into cyberspace. Hopefully this problem will go away soon.

Andy, it just doesn't look like we have many options this summer, do we? :(

You had mentioned that you had a disabled family member you often cruise with. If this will be the case, you can feel free to email me at kcruiser@ev1.net and I can give you some additional information about disabled access and options, including cabins. We also often travel with a disabled family member (and will be doing so this summer as well) and so I have a lot of information about disabled access and related matters for the Caribbean Princess.

One deficiency with Princess is there is no dedicated Special Services for disabled matters like there is on Celebrity. I don't know if you have cruised on Princess and realized this already, but we might as well share the info we have. I've found that those of us with the experience of traveling with disabled on Princess usually know more than the customer service reps. :)

BTW, if the dates would work for you, we'd love to have you join our group sailing on the August 19, 2006 Caribbean Princess CC group cruise. :)

Archived