Perplexed...

Cruise or Lose!

I have cruised on Holland America, Uniworld and Celebrity (let's not mention Carnival, it doesn't count!) My last cruise was on Holland America, and there are 40 pages of threads on the HAL board. I come here in anticipation of my next cruise on Celebrity...and there are only 5 pages :eek:

Can anybody tell me why there aren't more posts here? :confused:

When you bring up the HAL board - the default is set at 100 days ... so within the past 100 days, there are 40 pages. The default for Celebrity is 1 week. When you change the default for Celebrity to 100 days, there is a total of 46 pages.... so in fact, we are a "chattier" bunch over here:)

Not sure why the defaults would be different, but to change the default, go to the section "Display Options" just below the last post of the page and change the section that says "Past Week" to "Last 100 days".

If it turns out that in addition to our other attributes, we are also thinner, I will remain loyal to HAL for a lifetime. We are off the Statendam, (Auckland to Sydney) for a week -- a few more days on the cruise and they would have to roll me down the gangplank!

Archived