Suggestions

mcduffy1

Hi- DH & I have been on a few cruises & looking to go again...we have been to Dublin & Cork/Cobh but would like to do something that excludes those two stop but goes north to Belfast, Scotland and perhaps to Iceland- then would want to catch a ship heading to the Baltic area- anyone done this on back to back journeys ? We tend to stay with the usual lines- Celebrity, Royal Caribbean , Norwegian , Princess & Holland. I know this may not happen for  a bit- we were supposed to have done this in May 2020 but we all know how that went.....

Appreciate any suggestions

Kind of hard to plan right now with things in a state of flux.  But one website I like to see who is going where without visiting each cruise line website is www.cruisetimetables.com.  On their list of Ports of Call, plug in a port you want to visit and it will tell you who is calling there and their itinerary.  You can spend hours wandering around on it.  EM

• Like 2

NCL Jade was doing something similar at one time, out of Southampton.

Smaller ships- Fred Olsen sails out of various ports in the UK, including Scotland and Liverpool, and touches Iceland. It might be possible to have a BTB from Rosyth, near Edinburgh to Iceland, and then on to the Baltic... Their newly bought ships are ex HAL

Marella goes out of Newcastle to the Baltic- it might be possible to change onto a Fred O cruise from there going to ports in Scotland and Iceland.

• Like 1