Share on Ruby: Chairs?

Cruiserkenn

I would like to eat at Share, again, on an upcoming scheduled Ruby cruise.  I ate at Share when it was brand new.  At that time, the chairs were very uncomfortable..  Hard wooden chairs, no padding, with an uncomfortable design.  Has the seating improved, at all, at Share on the Ruby?  Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I doubt if anybody has any recent information, but I can tell you from my own experience of nine or ten visits to SHARE on both the Ruby Princess and the Emerald Princess that in addition to the 2-top tables with the individual chairs there are some banquette tables off to the side of the room in which seating on one side of the table is accommodated by a long padded bench.  The other side of the table is the standard chair.

This picture which I cropped from the page that discusses SHARE at the Princess site 

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/specialty-restaurants/

shows the tables that I am referencing to the left,

CStone.jpg.296995aedee04c7c1487582fee29d15a.jpg

In the aft port side of the room is a booth in which my wife and I were once seated.  Also, there are larger booths in the middle of the room.  If the restaurant is not particularly busy with parties of four or five, I am sure they would be happy to seat you at one of those.

share-specialty (1).webp

3 hours ago, Cruiserkenn said:

So, on a non-formal night, and with a generous, pre-dinner tip to the dining room captain, would two of us be able to be seated at one of these banquets?

Thanks in advance for yoiur thoughts.  

My wife and I have been seated there when all the free-standing 2-tops have been taken.  My wife prefers the 2-tops because she feels they are give her more privacy.  I agree that they are spaced farther apart than the banquette tables.  I believe, however, that if you just ask to be seated at one of the banquette tables, they would be happy to seat you there.