Best tours of Dominican Republic

ILoveScotland

I'm sure there are posts about this somewhere, but I couldn't find them, so I'll start a new thread.  I will be in the Dominican Republic next January on the Allure of the Seas and would prefer to take a private tour rather than a ship's tour.  I know that's almost a year away, but I like to research early.  I've never been there and will do research elsewhere, but I've always found CC people to be very helpful.

I will be with a friend who has a few walking problems.  She and I cruised together a couple of years ago and took ship's tours in deference to her needs.  But, this time I want to offer some options since we aren't sailing for a year.  So, I'd like ideas for private tours and/or tour operators with no preference yet what to see.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 3:03 PM, Love2CruiseTampa said:

Well, depending on where you are in the DR, I can recommend Rene Robles (roblesrene@hotmail.com www.rvtours.info )

His company does tours in Puerto Plata and Amber Cove. We did a full day tour and it was the highlight of our trip. Can't recommend them enough!

What tour of his did you take?