AMEX Platinum and NCL

leblais

On 4/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, jvsnana said:

I just had it added to my 2 Bliss Haven cruises for 4/21 by my TA.

Here is the link on the Amex web site that still shows NCL.  Hope that helps and is still a "GO" 😃

https://www.americanexpresscruise.com/promos/cruise

Are they sailing this month?

Looked at the link, and my cruise wasn't listed for the AMEX Platinum Promo (Bliss-12/21).

4 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Are they sailing this month?

Looked at the link, and my cruise wasn't listed for the AMEX Platinum Promo (Bliss-12/21).

Oh...I meant for my 2 Bliss 4/2022 cruises 😀  It would be a miracle this month, lol.

I book with a TA (CNM) and always ask for the AMEX CPP when I place my deposit.  Then I have my TA send me the NCL Amenity Conformations right away.  I always get the Amex OBC and Le Bistro on the conformation even before I pay in full with the card.

So for my 2 cruises in 2022, I can see the CPP added to the amenity conformations.

Sure hope it does not go away...it is one on the fun benefits of keeping the Platinum card.

Now just hoping we get to cruise soon!

18 hours ago, jvsnana said:

Oh...I meant for my 2 Bliss 4/2022 cruises 😀  It would be a miracle this month, lol.

I book with a TA (CNM) and always ask for the AMEX CPP when I place my deposit.  Then I have my TA send me the NCL Amenity Conformations right away.  I always get the Amex OBC and Le Bistro on the conformation even before I pay in full with the card.

So for my 2 cruises in 2022, I can see the CPP added to the amenity conformations.

Sure hope it does not go away...it is one on the fun benefits of keeping the Platinum card.

Now just hoping we get to cruise soon!

I agree.  I hope it didn’t go away.  My TA always offered it to me when I booked.  I’m booked for the Bliss in December, and she said NCL no longer participates in the AMEX PLATINUM program.  Looking it up on both NCL and AMEX sites, I don’t see where NCL is listed as participating.

I see other cruise lines participating, but not NCL.

For a long while, I was getting $300 OBC, a specialty dining dinner for 2 and a bottle of Champaign from AMEX.  Now, I don’t, or so it appears.