Allure accessible ocean view rooms 3178 and 3578

Ladysilver

My board search option is not working so please forgive me. I've tried doing an internet search for these ocean view accessible rooms on the Allure. 3178 and 3578....Can anyone help. I would love to see pictures or videos of these rooms. Thank you!

Go to https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/index.php

Bookmark it!!!!!  It's the best source of cruise ship cabin photos.

Select your cruise line, then your ship.

Scroll down the left column until you get to your cabin type.  Click on Handicap and it will list the cabins in that category that are HC.  If there are any with pictures, there will be a tiny camera icon.  Click on it to see the pictures.  Note that it is a member site to see the pictures, but the pics of HC cabins are free to see.  But do not try to see them using the deck plan.  If there is a picture there will be a symbol on the cabin, but it won't let you enlarge it.  You have to go through the cabin type I described.  In this case, there are pics of 3187 on Allure.  There are also pics of this cabin on Harmony and Symphony.  When using that site and searching for certain pictures, check all of the ship in that class (Oasis), as usually the cabins are in the same place and arrangements will be the same,  In this case, all pics are supplied by Royal, but there are a few from a guest on the Symphony.  EM