Princess Grill and Todd English

sfvoyager

I would only agree with considering eating in Todd English if you believe you might get bored with the Princess Grill.

We chose not to eat in Todd English and were not disappointed. The quality and variety of food in the grill was beyond excellent. Service and attention to detail by our 3 waiters and the sommelier were first class. We saw the dinner menu at lunch time and could choose to eat 'off menu' if we wished. We could go down to eat at any time we chose when the grill was open.

We would say, only eat in Todd English if you want to be able to tell others that you've done so.

the maitre d' in the princess grill told us if someone dines at Todd English once that's okay since he thinks it's good to try a different restaurant. But if someone eats there twice he wants to know what they are doing wrong in the PG. The service is so much superior in the PG and the food so wonderful, I didn;t want to miss a meal there. I did have lunch at Todd English once (out of two crossings) and that was enough.

Is it worth booking a meal at Todd English if one has access to the Princess Grill?

after 3 trips in the princess grill cat I believe it dosent get any better .The service and the food are the best. breakfast lunch and dinner every day.they will make anything you ask for and always have things just the way you like it. Why be an explorer when you already have the best. good luck

I would have one meal at Todd English. The Princess Grill will be wonderful I am sure but why not try Todd English. The food and ambience at Todd English will be different, more Mediterranean. The Grills are quite traditional in both food and service, so a change of scene might be enjoyable.

I did lunch at Todd English and very much enjoyed it. That way I did not miss an evening meal in my restaurant.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Archived