Late night departure Bonaire vs Curacao

With Vaccine roll outs, we feel it should be safe to cruise again in 2022.   I really want to go to the ABC islands.   I noticed that Carnival Horizon is going to all three islands in Jan. and April 30th.  We can't make the Jan. cruise but could do April.   

The itinerary  says late night in both Aruba (8am-11pm) and Bonaire (8am-10pm) but leaves Curacao at 5pm.   This was a disappointment as I assumed being in Curacao late would be better than being in Bonaire late?  I really don't know, it's only an assumption.

Now we're not sure what we should do.   Do we:

a) hold off and wait for a future cruise that offers late nights in both Aruba and Curacao and book something different for now or

b) go ahead and book this cruise

So just wanted to hear if you've been in Bonaire and Curacao with a late departure.  Which island offers more at night?   We're not interested in bar hopping, but nightly outdoor live entertainment (could even include street busters) or late night shopping (including street vendors) after a day at the beach would be more our speed.  Thanks for all your help.