Ftl Lauderdale hotel with shuttle from the airport

KelJ

We will be spending one night pre-cruise in Ft. Lauderdale, taking a limo to the Miami pier the next morning. We are looking for a nice hotel in Ft. Lauderdale who will shuttle us from the FLL Airport to the hotel. Do any of you know of any?

Thanks in advance for any assistance that anyone can offer.:)

Ft. Lauderdale because it has a shuttle or not. This is one city where going from the airport to a local hotel is best achieved by taking a cab. It is a quick ten minute trip anywhere that costs less than ten dollars and you go when you want. Unless you have a particular problem its just not worth it.

Holiday Inn Express Convention Center has airport shuttle both ways.

New beds were put in 12/28/05. I know because we checked out on 12/27/05 and they were unloading two big semi loads. Nice and clean hotel.

La Quinta Airport/Cruiseport hotel, they also have a Saturday shuttle to the cruiseport.

Do you mean they have a Saturday shuttle to the Miami port? If so, do you know the cost?

Thank you for all of the suggestions, everyone.:)

We are on the Sea Princess April 8 - Caribbean.

I'm still a rookie at this website - have a few questions but not sure to whom they should be addressed.

1. Is there such a thing as a reasonably priced hotel in Fort Lauderdale for pre-cruise - one night?:confused:

2. I saw an email that appeared to be from someone organizing shore excursions for group and one of us would like to join the one in St. George's Granada on April 16 - the A & E Best of Nature Tour

# 2 - $22 pp. Hopefully that person will see this message and contact me.

3. What is the earliest we can board the Sea Princess on April 8th in Fort Lauderdale?:confused:

Thank you so much.

Dollyone:)

Archived