Thalassotherapy pool Sea Thermal suite on Apex

bebe08

Hi All I just booked a pass for the Sea Thermal suite on Apex for our April 2022 sailing,  partly because the descriptions says it has a thalassotherapy pool.  We are frequent Celebrity cruisers and never found that the Persian Gardens was worth the money because of the lack of a pool.  We've sailed NCL once and their thermal suite with  thalassotherapy was amazing ! (However we prefer Celebrity overall)

I am unable to find any pictures of this on either Apex or Edge.  Can anyone confirm there is actually a thalassotherapy pool on Apex?

FWIW, here is the description from cruise planner:  

Set sail on a journey to ultimate relaxation with this sensory oasis. Inspired by traditional Turkish Baths, our Thermal Suite features heated chaise lounges as well as aromatic steam and sauna grottos - a perfect interlude to your day. Then, soak in our Thalassotherapy Pool, a therapeutic, natural-bubbling salt-water spring. This mineral-rich body of water has healing powers for de-stressing, pain relief, and to soothe dry skin. Together enjoy a 7-day Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool experience during your cruise with this couples pass.

I think that description is incorrect. At least for the Edge. I can 100% confirm there's no whirlpool in the Thermal suite and tbh I highly doubt that they installed one in the Apex just for the fact that there's no room for one inside the Thermal suite. As I have consistently said the ideal place for one would be outside on the forward deck that is totally empty except for a polar bear sculpture (on the Edge). Photos of that forward outside deck on the Apex still shows just a vast, empty space; no loungers, hotubs or even just chairs.

• 2 years later...