FCC and OBC question when not everyone in the room is rescheduling

Eli_6

I have two $400 deposits and two $600 OBC (so $800 FCC and 1200 OBC) from two rooms that we had booked on a summer Europe cruise that was canceled.  My husband and younger son were in one room and myself and my older son were booked in another. (We did it this way because they are 7 and 8.)  We have a Havana Vista Balcony scheduled for August 7 for just him and I.  Obviously, the kids won't be able to go because they can't go in the Havana rooms.  My question is this:  Can my husband and I transfer the FCCs and OBC from both of those to our sailing?  Or do the kids need to be in the room too?  Or can we transfer "half" of it?  How does it work when the exact same people are not on the next booking?

I am hesitant to book them on anything until we know how CCL is coming down on the vaccine issue. My husband and I are vaxed.  

1 hour ago, Eli_6 said:

I have two $400 deposits and two $600 OBC (so $800 FCC and 1200 OBC) from two rooms that we had booked on a summer Europe cruise that was canceled.  My husband and younger son were in one room and myself and my older son were booked in another. (We did it this way because they are 7 and 8.)  We have a Havana Vista Balcony scheduled for August 7 for just him and I.  Obviously, the kids won't be able to go because they can't go in the Havana rooms.  My question is this:  Can my husband and I transfer the FCCs and OBC from both of those to our sailing?  Or do the kids need to be in the room too?  Or can we transfer "half" of it?  How does it work when the exact same people are not on the next booking?

I am hesitant to book them on anything until we know how CCL is coming down on the vaccine issue. My husband and I are vaxed.  

I am guessing that you have $400 FCC plus the $600 OBC and that your husband has the same since you were booked in separate rooms. I don't think they will let you stack the OBC but I would definitely try calling and see what they say since they were separate bookings and now you are going together.   

• Like 1

Just a guess but, I'd expect only half the deposit will transfer over because that was $100pp and the kids aren't on the second booking. Same(?) with the OBC probably. The sticky part is what happens with the other half if you're hesitant to rebook them at this time. My $100pp deposit is listed as non-refundable. I don't endorse TA's or PVP's but this is the type of situation that begs for someone in your corner. Best case scenario is all 4 make it aboard 8/7.

• Like 1