Buying liquor for your room

bugsy7

12 hours ago, cruiz87675 said:

As long as we keep it in a insulated cup will We be ok or will they be actively looking for that kind of thing?

There's no cup police sniffing your tumbler to see if there's booze in your drink or not. Nothing to worry about in that regard.

As far as a flask, I guess I'd suggest being discrete about that. The "letter of the law" is that alcohol purchased for consumption in your cabin is supposed to be consumed in your cabin. While I don't think you'd get thrown in the brig for a violation, it's probably best to avoid any unpleasantness by taking some simple steps to not prompt a confrontation.

On 8/20/2022 at 8:23 AM, cruiz87675 said:

If you order a bottle to room, how strict are they on no public consumption?  As long as we keep it in a insulated cup will We be ok or will they be actively looking for that kind of thing?  My thought is we would make a drink in cabin and maybe bring a flask for refill on deck so we don’t have to go bAck to room constantly. If they do see it will They just make us dump it or are there more aggressive penalties?  

Before we started buying Cheers I would take a flask with me, order a soda and top it off with a shot from the flask. 

On 8/20/2022 at 8:23 AM, cruiz87675 said:

If you order a bottle to room, how strict are they on no public consumption?  As long as we keep it in a insulated cup will We be ok or will they be actively looking for that kind of thing?  My thought is we would make a drink in cabin and maybe bring a flask for refill on deck so we don’t have to go bAck to room constantly. If they do see it will They just make us dump it or are there more aggressive penalties?  

No one will ever say a peep about what is in your cup. However, if you carry around a bottle of liquor, someone may say something.

• Like 1